PE Coach (K-4)
Hey Wildcats! I'm Coach Bradley. After graduating from high school in Louisville, Ky I served as a Combat Medic in the United States Army for 8 years. In 2006 I graduated with my Bachelor of Science in Physical Education from the University of South Florida .....Go Bulls!!! This is my 17th year teaching physical education at South Mckeel Academy. I love teaching PE...it's not my job; it's my passion! I'm so excited to teach K-3rd grades alongside my teaching partner Coach Boyd. I'm looking forward to sharing my passion of lifelong fitness with my students this year. Remember "You Are Stronger Than You Think!"
1. Stop, Look, and Listen when you hear the whistle.
2. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
3. Treat our equipment with care.
4. No running under the pavilloin (covered area).
5. No touching the basketball nets.
6. Stay on the road while doing your walk & talk.
7. Do not touch the yellow poles while on track.
Recommended PE Supplies
1. Gym Shoes
2. Water Bottle
3. Jackets ONLY during cold weather